dv01 is the world’s first end-to-end data management, reporting, and analytics platform offering loan-level transparency and insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors and safer for the world. In a nutshell, we’re doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
This role will specifically target our Bank Portfolio Management offering, which simplifies portfolio monitoring across whole loan exposure. Banks can monitor their portfolio with dv01’s SaaS analytics, tooling and surveillance offerings and have a singular portfolio view across the institution, from traders, risk managers and research analysts to the finance and accounting teams. dv01 brings cleansed and normalized data that may exist in different systems within an institution into a uniform view, solving many problems for our clients.
You will be a trusted advisor to dv01's customers, including senior management; helping them succeed using our platform and ensuring they receive maximum value from our offerings. You will be responsible for driving this revenue stream and developing strong business relationships with regional banks. You will also drive the product development agenda as you understand customer requirements along the way. This is an entrepreneurial effort on your part, and you should be excited to kick off this journey!
This role reports into the COO and works with stakeholders across the company including the CEO, Sales, Account Management, Support, Integrations, Product and Engineering.
- Proactively develop relationships and leverage existing client relationships with decision makers at banks for lead generation and client conversion
- Negotiate and close the largest and most complex opportunities
- Construct and execute opportunity plan, relationship plan and action plan
- Sell across the organization into senior management, as well as traders, risk, finance and accounting
- Leverage whole loan knowledge and expertise to meet and anticipate complex client needs and challenges, including regulatory challenges (CECL); anticipate changing industry dynamics
- Solve unique and complex sales problems with a broad impact on the bank’s business, requiring innovative thinking, developing sales solutions and influencing dv01’s position within the market
- Deep dive into dv01’s Bank Portfolio Management product offering, allowing you to sell our offering with confidence
- Collect client requirements to drive product development agenda or create new offerings or combinations to meet client needs
- Be willing to travel
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in outside sales representing enterprise software, SaaS or FinTech solutions to the banking vertical
- Experience in Mortgage and Consumer loans and selling within Banks
- Existing relationships that can be leveraged
- Experience selling across Senior Management, Risk/Credit, Finance & Accounting teams
- Have fantastic interpersonal skills, highly organized with significant attention to detail
- Technical aptitude, fast learner and excited to work in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Work effectively within a team, yet have the ability to take initiative and work on your own
- Natural “start-up” person, even if you have been stuck in the corporate world
- Highly productive, skilled multi-tasker who can prioritize and pivot quickly
Benefits & Perks:
- Almost 100% paid benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- $1k annual professional development stipend
- $130 Monthly Commuter Budget
- Daily lunch and dinner allowance via Seamless
- Free premium Equinox or ClassPass membership
- Unlimited PTO and remote days
- Free snacks and beverages
- Company outings (Happy Hours, Holiday Parties, Team Yoga, Book Club, etc.)
- Casual, collaborative culture
To get a better idea of what a year at dv01 looks like, check out our 2019 Year in Review page here: dv01.co/2019-year-in-review/ . If that looks like fun to you, get in touch because we'd love to hear from you.
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.