dv01 is the world’s first end-to-end data management, reporting and analytics platform offering loan level transparency and insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors and safer for the world. In a nutshell, we’re doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
As the technological hub between lenders and capital markets, dv01 provides all parties with unprecedented data transparency, insight, and analytics. dv01 has integrated data from 16 marketplace lending platforms, including LendingClub, Prosper and SoFi and multiple mortgage servicers. To date, dv01 has provided reporting and analytics on $105 billions of online lending and mortgage loans and $35 billions of securitization coverage.
To get a better idea of what a year at dv01 looks like, check out our 2019 Year in Review page here: dv01.co/2019-year-in-review/ . If that looks like fun to you, get in touch because we'd love to hear from you.
- Support and foster a quality-first, and agile culture focused on shipping
- Drive consistent team execution while overseeing/improving the product engineering process
- Build, coach and develop a team of experienced engineers by developing their careers and skills
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to dive in to technical/project details to ensure alignment across engineering, product and the business
- Learning and understand all aspects of our product-lines and develop a deep appreciation for our loan data
- Drive technical design, architecture, and implementation of new features on both the frontend (React + Redux) and backend (Scala + Play). Be well respected by engineers due to your curiosity, knowledge, and experience
- Drive strong partnerships between engineering teams and product/project manager and designers
- Partner with product management and stakeholders to define the roadmaps, plan and report on technical projects that cut across the entire organization
- In partnership with infrastructure, drive and mature release management, scaled agile, consistent metrics and efficient processes
- In addition to living our values you are: humble and an exceptional communicator with a high degree of ownership / autonomy
- Capable engineer with 5+ years of full-stack development experience on both frontend and backend
- Extensive architecture experience with React/Angular and Java/Scala/C#, leading the buildout and deployment of products in close partnership with product in an agile manner
- 3+ years of experience leading/mentoring a full stack Agile development team
- Undergrad or masters in Computer Science
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Typescript/GraphQL
- Familiarity with finance
- Familiarity with data analytics tools like Spark, R or Pandas
Benefits and perks:
- Almost 100% paid benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- $1k annual professional development stipend
- $130 Monthly Commuter Budget
- Daily lunch and dinner allowance via Seamless
- Free premium Equinox or Classpass membership
- Unlimited PTO and remote days
- Free snacks and beverages
- Company outings (Happy Hours, Holiday Parties, Team Yoga, Book Club, etc.)
- Casual, collaborative culture
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.